Quality management professional (English): Goals, objectives, strategies and leadership in quality management
Time and location
About the event
This online one-day program was created for quality managers, quality auditors and leaders who are using quality management methods actively. It is meant to give you new professional input and refresh your knowledge in the quality management field. Sharing of experiences and interacting with the other participants will be encouraged.
The course is approved as professional update by the Norwegian accreditation organisation, Norsk Sertifisering, for professionals with one or more of the following certifications: QM, QA og QLA. Kurset er godkjent av Norsk Sertifisering som oppdateringsdag for innehavere av sertifikatetene QM, QA og QLA.
The agenda will contain the following:
- Goals and objectives – their importance in quality management
- Standards in relation to quality management – what is new? We'll look at ISO 31000:2018, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 4001:2015 ISO 45001:2018, COSO ERM 2017 and the upcoming ISO 19011:2018
- LEAN strategy – what is LEAN, and how can we choose between "flow" og optimalisation of resources in our respective organisations?
- Leadership and commitment – what is it and how can we achieve it?
- The course is executed live online. You can be where you want, but you need good internet connection and functioning webcam, sound and microphone.
- You will get access to our course portal with all material from the course available digitally.
- Because sharing of experiences and reflection are crucial to learning, there is an expectation towards all participants to participate in the discussions and share experiences during the course.
The course will be held by: Vibeke Myrås
- Oppdateringsdag2,990 kr2,990 kr00 kr