Risk management professional (English): Goals, objectives and human processes in risk management
Time and location
About the event
This live online one-day program was created for risk managers and leaders who are using risk management methods actively. It is meant to give you new professional input and refresh your knowledge about risk management. Sharing of experiences and interacting with the other participants will be encouraged.
The course is approved as a professional update by the Norwegian accreditation organisation, Norsk Sertifisering, for professionals with RM-certification. Kurset er godkjent av Norsk Sertifisering som oppdateringsdag for innehavere av RM-sertifikatet.
Our purpose is to give you input, new knowledge and ideas for your risk management practice. In our courses sharing experiences and cooperating with the other participants is highly encouraged.
The agenda will contain the following:
- Goals and objectives – their importance in risk management
- Standards in relation to risk management – what is new? We'll look at ISO 31000:2018, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 45001:2018, COSO ERM 2017 and the upcoming ISO 19011:2018
- Understanding risk – how can we increase our understanding of risk through understanding of context, stakeholders, cognitive biases and improved people skills?
- Leadership and commitment – what is it and how can we achieve it?
- The course is executed live online. You can be where you want, but you need good internet connection and functioning webcam, sound and microphone.
- You will get access to our course portal with all material from the course available digitally.
- Because sharing of experiences and reflection are crucial to learning, there is an expectation towards all participants to participate in the discussions and share experiences during the course.
The course will be held by: Vibeke Myrås
- Oppdateringsdag2,990 kr2,990 kr00 kr